 Events / 535
Re: Piratefest in St. Louis?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 06:30:38 GMT

"Hugh" <the1hugh@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GnsABG.4zF@lugnet.com...
I have a good size fleet, and in the process of scratch-building 10 • cutters.  I
helped Steve with his Pirate game at Archon, and although I was not able • to get
to play the game, I still want to do one.  So, would anyone be interested • in a
Brickfest or Piratefest in St. Louis next year?

Count me in. We could call it Brick Gateway Gathering or the Brick Arch or
Gateway to the Brick. More silly names are welcome.

Time frame?

Hugh

James