 Events / 52
Re: ldraw.org Logo Change
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.events, lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 18:58:25 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Tim Courtney writes:
[...]
"LEGO, the LEGO logo and the brick configuration are trademarks of the
LEGO Group.  The LEGO Group does not sponsor or endorse this website."

Wow, is that the exact text sent to you?  I'm surprised to see "LEGO Group"
there after the name change last year.

[...]
Special thanks goes to Jeff Boen (ONYX) who rendered the wireframe
portion of the logo in 3D Studio Max on immediate notice that I needed
help.  He did a wonderful job, you'll all be able to see his work
soon.  Also, thanks to Terry Keller who is rendering the red brick
portion, and now is making 2 more - one with LEGO on the studs, one
without any detail.  Thanks guys!!

Wow!  :)

--Todd