 Events / 427
  Re: Brickfest(sm) Service Mark

Some research I did on the matter from USPTO sources and our own USDOCs library here at Univ.of Georgia suggests that (sm) is in fact (TM) or ™. The (sm) is not even recognized as an abbreviation and a call to a local patent attorney indicated that (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.events, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Brickfest(sm) Service Mark

(...) communication (...) We have absolutely no plans to trademark the logo we used in 2001. The only thing we are considering is the word "Brickfest". KL (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.events, lugnet.org.us.lugola)