 Events / 375
Re: How about a Brickfest West?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 20:45:20 GMT

In lugnet.events, Mark Sandlin writes:
Bruce Schlickbernd at corsair@schlickbernd.org wrote:

So no, my argument, at least, is not based on selfish motives.

Ok, the finger pointing has started. I think I'm done now.

Have a nice day.

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head

Let's see, you point a finger at me claiming that I am championing Los
Angeles for selfish reasons (which I pointed out is inaccurate, since I'm
not championing Los Angeles or any place in particular) while simultaneously
admitting that you being selfish (and pointing out that there is nothing
criminal about being selfish).  You pointed the finger at yourself, but want
to get a last cheap shot in and claim it was me.  If you want to continue
shooting yourself in the foot, go ahead, but I'll spare the public board
further comment.

Bruce