 Events / 363
    Brickfest from a lurker's perspective... —Jim Foulds
   Where to begin? Well, I have been lurking here on lugnet for some time now, posting only once in a great while. My Job limits my internet access and when I get home, I am not really in the mood to look at another computer screen. But now that I have (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.events)