 Events / 347
  Re: How about a Brickfest West?

I am basically 'me too-ing' what Mark said, but I think he was working on the same point that I was. As for what Bryan said about San Francisco being central, yes it would be, if you were talking about only California. But there are groups in (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.events)

  Re: How about a Brickfest West?

(...) Hmmmmm, how'bout LEGOPALOOZA!!! Daniel #574 (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.events)