 Events / 296
    Re: How about a Brickfest West? —Tom Inosanto
   (...) I agree it is non-central, but like you said, there is a big Lego event there every day, that is what makes it a great location. I know there were alot of Lugnetters out in Carlsbad not to long ago, but I think there is more than enough locals (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.events, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

        Re: How about a Brickfest West? —Scott P. Costello
   Sorry I sniped everything out, too much to go through. One thing we should definately consider for this event is flexibility. Here in Lugola we have long strived to be as considerate to the distances people have to travel. It may be best to have (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.events, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.org.us.wafol)