 Events / 282
Re: How about a Brickfest West?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2001 05:39:53 GMT

More ideas:

-Public day(s): certain day(s)/hours to allow the public access to an 'expo'
type atmosphere. Historical sets, MOCs, etc. (more below)

-Public sessions for, say, Robotics, LCAD...advertise to local schools
(elementary-college) to come for demos of technology...great publicity for
local LUGs...get new members...reach educators...and see below...

-Retail sales: a marketplace for individual sellers/LEGO S@H or LD (maybe)
to sell some product immediately...expo pricing(?)...BrickBay sellers would
have a captive LIVE audience...

-I would love to have late hours/24 hour rooms...brickwars all-nighters,
anyone? Marathon building sessions/contests...world record tries (maybe not
the FIRST year though...)...

More later...

Matt