 Events / 276
Re: How about a Brickfest West?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 23:27:59 GMT

"Bryan Beckwith" <bbbeckwi@mail.SPAMBLOCKuccs.edu> wrote in message
news:GGH7yF.8Bw@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.events, Kevin Wilson writes:
Well, I've been looking at the pics of Friday's Brickfest activities on
Brickshelf, and checking out the webcams, and I'm jealous! I wanna go • too!

How about a Brickfest Northwest? Anyone in Seattle up for organising
something like this? I don't think there are enough of us in Vancouver to
pull it off yet.

Kevin

I really wish that someone could organize something in a more central
location.  A place where people from a very large area would be able to • make
the drive if they wanted to attend.  Being in Colorado, I am partial to a
location like Denver, but surely there is somewhere a wide variety of us
would be able to meet.

Bryan Beckwith

Denver?  Potentially having to deal with DIA[1] would probably scare lots of
people away!

Mike

[1] Denver International Airport (aka DIA) is at the top of my list of
airports I hate to deal with.  It isn't near anything, rental cars are very
expensive, flights are expensive, United (bleah) is the dominant carrier.
YMMV.

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.nclug.net/ctb - Carolina Train Builders
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=mpw - Brick Depot