 Events / 2597
2596  |  2598
Subject:
Brick Show 2010 in the planning stages.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 2010 12:43:36 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

We are starting the planning phase of Brick Show 2010.

Our fund raiser has already started.  And we will be looking to sell more
buttons to raise $$ to complete another world record!

We have already contacted Guinness, and we will be posting weekly on the
progress!

New design is solid!  Now just have to raise the 4000-5000lb of product needed
to complete the task!

Look in the 2010 book, we made it!!!

2012 book, here we come!

http://www.brickmuseum.net