 Events / 2596
  Re: Fan Events Vendors

Perhaps costs have increased along with the profitability of vendor tables? I don't run a con and I only have experience as an attendee at BrickCon in Seattle but I have been going since 2006 and paying attention. From 2006 - 2009 the event moved to (...) (15 years ago, 25-Feb-10, to lugnet.events)

  Re: Fan Events Vendors

(...) Very good points, Ted. What I can tell you from my perspective is this...I have no problems paying a little extra if the venue has been upgraded. This is expected. Beyond that, I can tell you that we have had to discontinue several sets due to (...) (15 years ago, 26-Feb-10, to lugnet.events)