 Events / 2501
    Re: Legomaster - Year in review - 2008 Shows and Exhibits —Richie Dulin
   (...) Certainly a busy year! (Are there going to be any more events in the next two months?) It's good to see AFOLs out there at a variety of events. Cheers Richie Dulin CO Legeaux (16 years ago, 30-Oct-08, to lugnet.events, lugnet.people, FTX)

        Re: Legomaster - Year in review - 2008 Shows and Exhibits —Eric Sophie
   (...) Ty 'CM' Richie, I have had a lot of fun this year. It has helped my focus and my attitude. Something about all those smiling faces. As far as the next two months go.. I am in negotiation with some fellow artists about a few upcoming group (...) (16 years ago, 31-Oct-08, to lugnet.events, lugnet.people, FTX)