 Events / 2503
Re: Legomaster - Year in review - 2008 Shows and Exhibits
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 2008 19:32:42 GMT

In lugnet.events, Richie Dulin wrote:
   In lugnet.events, Eric Sophie wrote:
   I had a busy year! Lot’s of shows and tons of fun, check out the events I did this past year: -snip-

Enjoy!

Eric Sophie
Lugnet Member #1051

Certainly a busy year! (Are there going to be any more events in the next two months?)

Ty ‘CM’ Richie, I have had a lot of fun this year. It has helped my focus and my attitude.
Something about all those smiling faces. As far as the next two months go..

I am in negotiation with some fellow artists about a few upcoming group shows.
My work will continue to be displayed at the Grove Pointe windows, where I just installed Mech Bay 13 and Bryce’s Big Blue Mecha.

Aside from that, I am just working Lego Parties and building creations for next year’s shows and events.

   It’s good to see AFOLs out there at a variety of events.

One of my goals has always been to inspire others to get out and show their stuff!
Meeting many people along the way, we may just see some action from local New Jerseyans that I have met this year.

   Cheers

Richie Dulin
CO Legeaux

Best of luck in 2009.