 Events / 2494
  LEGO Batman the Video Game Launch Event in New York City

Hi all! For those of you in the New York area, I thought I might want to pass this along. There is a (URL) Batman the Video Game Launch Event> being held at the American Museum of Natural History in New York City tomorrow between 4-8pm and the (...) (16 years ago, 23-Sep-08, to lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Batman the Video Game Launch Event in New York City

Hi again everyone! For those of you who were not able to go to the LEGO Batman Launch Party that was held at the Natural History Museum in New York City. Here are the Mosaics that I made for the event. (URL) You can see more images on my (URL) (...) (16 years ago, 27-Sep-08, to lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)