 Events / 2494
2493  |  2495
Subject:
LEGO Batman the Video Game Launch Event in New York City
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 2008 05:25:50 GMT

Hi all!

For those of you in the New York area, I thought I might want to pass this along.

There is a LEGO Batman the Video Game Launch Event being held at the American Museum of Natural History in New York City tomorrow between 4-8pm and the public is invited to come check out the new LEGO Batman Video Game.

Also, I’ll be on hand building a LEGO mosaic based off of the video game as well.

Here’s the details:

LAUNCH CELEBRATION FOR LEGO® BATMAN™: THE VIDEOGAME TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2008 – 4:00 TO 8:00PM

JOIN BATMAN & ROBIN AND THE RANKS OF THEIR INFAMOUS FOES IN THE HEART OF GOTHAM CITY

LEGO Batman: The Videogame is the latest game from TT Games, the award-winning developer behind the LEGO Star Wars series of games. Published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, LEGO Batman: The Videogame offers players a totally original storyline and gives them control of the Dynamic Duo, Batman and Robin, as well as Gotham City’s most notorious criminals including The Joker, The Penguin, Catwoman, Scarecrow, Killer Croc and many more!

The highly anticipated game will be in stores nationwide starting on September 23, 2008 for the Sony PSP, Sony PS2, Nintendo DS, PC, Nintendo Wii, Sony PS3 and Xbox 360. The game is rated E10+ for Cartoon Violence.

The event will feature: • Opportunity to play the videogame in special custom “midway” environment • Special photo-op area and custom inspired cake • Professional LEGO modeler building a mosaic from the game on site • Life size LEGO Batman and Robin • Carnival-themed foods and games

WHAT: Launch event for LEGO Batman: The Videogame WHEN: Tuesday, September 23rd TIME: 4:00pm to 8:00pm (exclusive press preview at 3:30pm) WHERE: The Arthur Ross Terrace at The American Museum of Natural History, New York, NY WHO: Open to the public

Hope to see you there!

:)