 Events / 2490
Re: BrickFair thanks you!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2008 18:51:45 GMT

Todd - Congratulations on a successful event. And, while I was unable to attend, I was thinking of the fun I was missing all weekend long. I know how much work you put into making BrickFair a success (I think I have been through it myself) and I know the AFOL community appreciates your efforts.

I look forward to attending (hopefully) next year!!!