 Events / 2310
  Re: LEGO Exhibition in Budapest - lessons learned

Cool, whereabouts in Budapest was this? I've been to Budapest with a church group - way too busy to try and hook up with the local AFOL scene (I would like to go back to Budapest with my wife sometime, in which case, perhaps we might look up the (...) (17 years ago, 2-Nov-07, to lugnet.events)

  Re: LEGO Exhibition in Budapest - lessons learned

(...) Hi Frank, It was in a shopping mall called SUGÁR (which in Hungarian does NOT mean sugar but ray, like ray of light...) This is their website. (URL) BTW, anytime you (or any other AFOL) comes to Hungary, especially Budapest, feel free to (...) (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.events)