 Events / 2079
  Brick Testament and Little Artists exhibit in Bratislava, Slovakia starting 18 April 2007

I'm off to Europe! The (URL) SPACE gallery> in Bratislava, Slovakia will be featuring artwork from (URL) The Brick Testament> in a new exhibit on the use of LEGO in contemporary art (17 May through 10 June, 2007). And better yet, they have (...) (17 years ago, 15-Apr-07, to lugnet.events, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.fun, lugnet.people, FTX) !!

  Re: Brick Testament and Little Artists exhibit in Bratislava, Slovakia starting 18 April 2007

(...) Splendid! Have a marvelous time, Rev. I hope you are feted at every stop on your journey. If you get up toward Prague and want some inspiration for what to do with all those extra skeleton limbs you have lying around, be sure to check out (...) (17 years ago, 16-Apr-07, to lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: Brick Testament and Little Artists exhibit in Bratislava, Slovakia starting 18 April 2007

(...) Thanks, Teddy! I just hope I'm not fetid at every stop! (...) Fascinating. I will be in Prague for a couple of days, but there's already so many sights to see, I am not sure I will be able to fit in a jaunt out to the bone church on this (...) (17 years ago, 16-Apr-07, to lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: Brick Testament and Little Artists exhibit in Bratislava, Slovakia starting 18 April 2007

For everyone who will go to Central Europe: Don't forget to visit Svitavy as well! An AFOL-built exhibition (probably the first in Czechia) is located there. More info by Jindroush Kubec (also in English): (URL) Godt, Martin (17 years ago, 16-Apr-07, to lugnet.events, FTX)