 Events / 2081
Re: Brick Testament and Little Artists exhibit in Bratislava, Slovakia starting 18 April 2007
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2007 07:58:40 GMT

In lugnet.events, Edward Welsh wrote:
   Splendid! Have a marvelous time, Rev. I hope you are feted at every stop on your journey.

Thanks, Teddy! I just hope I’m not fetid at every stop!

   If you get up toward Prague and want some inspiration for what to do with all those extra skeleton limbs you have lying around, be sure to check out this charming little chapel.

Fascinating. I will be in Prague for a couple of days, but there’s already so many sights to see, I am not sure I will be able to fit in a jaunt out to the bone church on this visit. It really is calling out to be modeled in LEGO though. I’m sure someone will take up the gauntlet!

-Brendan