 Events / 2054
  Re: New twist on Moonbase at Brick Bash

(...) Duane, I'm maybe-kinda-potentia...ot-so-sure interested in attending (quote from Duane's web site) :) My wife has plans in Angola, which is not terribly far away. I may just throw some LEGO robots in my car and drive up to visit you. Steve (18 years ago, 21-Feb-07, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickbash)

  RE: New twist on Moonbase at Brick Bash

Well, that would be pretty slick! A quick financial note for you and others... One of the reasons I schedule this event in March is that it avoids all the other events that drive up hotel prices: graduation, art fair, home football games (Go Blue!) (...) (18 years ago, 21-Feb-07, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickbash)