 Events / 2054
Re: New twist on Moonbase at Brick Bash
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickbash
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2007 13:46:08 GMT

At 10:18 PM 2/20/07, Duane Collicott wrote:
[There's something new at Brick Bash this year, and we need your help!]

[Brick Bash is Saturday, March 24, in Ann Arbor, Michigan] (USA). For more
information, check us out at <http://www.brickBash.com www.brickBash.com>.

Duane,

I'm maybe-kinda-potentially-not-so-sure interested in
attending  (quote from Duane's web site)  :)

My wife has plans in Angola, which is not terribly far away.  I may
just throw some LEGO robots in my car and drive up to visit you.

Steve