 Events / 2011
  Re: The proliferation of fests: Good or bad?

(...) Mark- I think the LEGO gods have shone the light upon us for NMRA 2008 (July 13-20, 2008 at the Anaheim Marriott, 700 West Convention Way, Anaheim CA 92802). This event is walking distance to the LEGO store in Downtown Disney (and Angel (...) (18 years ago, 12-Dec-06, to lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: The proliferation of fests: Good or bad?

(...) Hi Ted, By this, do you mean that you'd like to display multiple themes as well? Thanks, -Jeramy (18 years ago, 12-Dec-06, to lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: The proliferation of fests: Good or bad?

(...) Jeramy- I'm thinking more about co-locating (in time and space) a general LEGO event with the big LTC effort for NMRA. Possibly even at the same venue (there's a lot of event space at the Convention Center and NMRA is not even actually in the (...) (18 years ago, 12-Dec-06, to lugnet.events, FTX)