 Events / 2006
  Re: The proliferation of fests: Good or bad?

(...) Ok, so he didn't actually say Chicago was centrally located. However, he did say, in the quoted text above: "We decided to create Brickworld because there was no centrally located large AFOL event" Which I read as saying Brickworld was (...) (18 years ago, 11-Dec-06, to lugnet.events)

  Re: The proliferation of fests: Good or bad?

(...) Well, he should have. If you look at a map of North America Omaha may be closer to the actual centre of the continent but it does not have Chicago's status as possibly the largest air and rail hub in the central part of North America. It sucks (...) (18 years ago, 12-Dec-06, to lugnet.events)