 Events / 1980
  Festival of the Masters '06

I'm a little late in posting this, but I told KK Quah that I'd post a show report to LUGNET... So here it is... Back on Nov. 10th thru the 12th, the Greater Florida LEGO User Group ((URL) GFLUG>) did a 3 day display in front of the LEGO Imagination (...) (18 years ago, 4-Dec-06, to lugnet.events, FTX)