 Events / 1947
    Re: BrickFest registration fees (was: LEGO Adult Fan Convention at Legoland California?) —Ross Crawford
   (...) What seems strange to me is people with such conviction about this not having asked for the financial details before attending. Seems that's the best time to find out. ROSCO (18 years ago, 13-Sep-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

        Re: BrickFest registration fees (was: LEGO Adult Fan Convention at Legoland California?) —Jude Beaudin
   (...) It is no different than our toilets flushing in the opposite direction. We like to pay our money first, then find out what we spent it on. ;) Jude (18 years ago, 13-Sep-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)