 Events / 1891
  Re: BrickFest registration fees (was: LEGO Adult Fan Convention at Legoland California?)

Well, agree or not, Anthony's making a valid point. Some AFOLs may feel used or exploited if the event is a for-profit one, while others don't mind, so long as they get their money's worth. I think the problem is that people don't know. I guess (...) (18 years ago, 9-Sep-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest registration fees (was: LEGO Adult Fan Convention at Legoland California?)

(...) Nor do I. In fact, I encourage it. That means there's even more specific motivation to make things bigger, better, more interesting, etc. (...) Dave, excellent point. (...) I think the reality is that in the earlier days, there was barely (...) (18 years ago, 9-Sep-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest)