 Events / 1877
  Re: BrickFest registration fees (was: LEGO Adult Fan Convention at Legoland California?)

(...) Very cool Joe, Kudo's for your transparency. As I mentioned, it is my desire to find a way to attend regardless, but it is nice to know where my $ would be going. Karl PS For those of us who would have to fly in, The cost of tickets is a much (...) (18 years ago, 8-Sep-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest registration fees (was: LEGO Adult Fan Convention at Legoland California?)

(...) And for those of us who would have to sleep somewhere, the cost of a hotel room is likely to be at least as big a concern as the plane ticket to get there. And we all have to eat for 3 or 4 days. That pretty much equals the cost of $20/day (...) (18 years ago, 8-Sep-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest registration fees

(...) Yeah, I mean geez, I spent almost $125 on gas for the 2250 miles of driving I did to/from/around BF, so the $60 in reg was piddling. Not to mention I saved more than the reg fees Thurs night at the Lego store by far ;-) And the buffet during (...) (18 years ago, 10-Sep-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest)