 Events / 1867
    Re: LEGO Adult Fan Convention at Legoland California? —Ted Godwin
   (...) Don't apologize. Part of the attraction of a con in San Diego would be the other things you could do. I might bring my whole family and stay the whole week. I want to see HMS Surprise at the Maritime Museum and visit the San Diego Zoo as well (...) (18 years ago, 8-Sep-06, to lugnet.events)

        Re: LEGO Adult Fan Convention at Legoland California? —Tommy Armstrong
   (...) Wow -- the HMS Surprise--put me down--I saw the Victory this summer and the Surprise would be the "fait accompli". I forgot that was in San Diego-- Push on for San Diego--great venue and lots of LEGO AFOL's out there if I remember correctly. (...) (18 years ago, 8-Sep-06, to lugnet.events)