 Events / 1867
Re: LEGO Adult Fan Convention at Legoland California?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2006 16:49:46 GMT

In lugnet.events, Adrian Egli wrote:

(Forgive me if I'm pushing the San Diego idea too much but, hey,
I'm a local.)

Don't apologize. Part of the attraction of a con in San Diego would be the other
things you could do. I might bring my whole family and stay the whole week. I
want to see HMS Surprise at the Maritime Museum and visit the San Diego Zoo as
well as go to LEGOland with my kids. Just for starters.