 Events / 1848
  LEGO Adult Fan Convention at Legoland California?

To All, I put this question to the whole community. Would you be interested in attending a LEGO Fan convention held at the Legoland Park in California? Now, your input here is essential. What time of the year would you prefer to have it? What type (...) (18 years ago, 6-Sep-06, to lugnet.events) !

  Re: LEGO Adult Fan Convention at Legoland California?

(...) I'm definitely interested in attending another fan event at LEGOLAND. The draw of visiting the park and AFOL MOC displays in the park make it a great location. Two or three days with a mix of public displays and convention seminars seems to (...) (18 years ago, 7-Sep-06, to lugnet.events)

  Re: LEGO Adult Fan Convention at Legoland California?

BrickWest. I think that would be great. It is a lot easier to make it to California with my creations. Larry (18 years ago, 7-Sep-06, to lugnet.events)

  Re: LEGO Adult Fan Convention at Legoland California?

(...) Being at the park is not a draw for me. I just spent four days in DC and never saw the capital. While a bummer, if I'm going to travel to a fest, most likely I'll stay at the fest and reserve sight seeing for some other time with my family. (...) (18 years ago, 7-Sep-06, to lugnet.events)

  Re: LEGO Adult Fan Convention at Legoland California?

(...) Yes! Although I'm pretty close to equidistant from San Diego and Seattle, driving to Seattle always seems like a much bigger trip. I'd much prefer to drive South. As for time of year, I don't know, propose some dates and I'll tell you yea or (...) (18 years ago, 7-Sep-06, to lugnet.events)