 Events / 1769
1768  |  1770
Subject:
Biomechanical Bricks - Jama - this weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2006 19:56:49 GMT

Hey all, Danny at Orion Robots wrote on his blog about a show I am doing this weekend.
Check it out, you might want to come if you are in the area.

The Jamocklaquat by:
Eric Sophie

We’ll be using Robolab with the upper half of the robot.

Visit www.biomechanicalbricks.com