 Events / 1709
    NWBC 05' - The Rise of KeithLUG —Keith Goldman
   NWBC 05' was a blast, and on behalf of KeithLUG I'd like to thank Wayne and everyone else who made the event such a success. Here are my blurry pics and questionable commentary: (URL) Of course, I must provide the usual disclaimer for potentially (...) (19 years ago, 14-Oct-05, to lugnet.events) !

        Re: NWBC 05' - The Rise of KeithLUG —Mark Neumann
   (...) That MOC page made me weep. Thanks Keith. (19 years ago, 14-Oct-05, to lugnet.events)