 Events / 1709
1708  |  1710
Subject:
NWBC 05' - The Rise of KeithLUG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Fri, 14 Oct 2005 06:48:32 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

NWBC 05' was a blast, and on behalf of KeithLUG I'd like to thank Wayne and
everyone else who made the event such a success.  Here are my blurry pics and
questionable commentary:

<<http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/11065?>>

Of course, I must provide the usual disclaimer for potentially objectionable
content.  Click only if you have met me, or have a sense of humor.  Flame
warriors need not apply.

-Keith
(Founder and Chancellor of KeithLUG)