 Events / 1645
  Really dark , dark room

Ok, If your planning on bringing something to the dark room for brickfest please let me know. I want to print the moc cards out on neon paper and would like a head up. For those late comers, let me explain. The room will be divided in half. One half (...) (19 years ago, 25-Jul-05, to lugnet.events) !

  Re: Really dark , dark room

(...) I almost missed this one due to the use of deep links. Jude XFUT .events.brickfest (19 years ago, 25-Jul-05, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Really dark , dark room

Hey, I'm not going to be at Brickfest but just wanted to say this is a really cool idea. I hope someone has the ability to take good pictures of this room so the rest of us poor fools can see cool glowy creations. Bruce (19 years ago, 25-Jul-05, to lugnet.events, FTX)