 Events / 1531
  Re: Upcoming AFOL Events List

Readjusting to chronological order... upcoming AFOL events (big and small). Please add to the following list (in chronological order) Ok, I can't get my FTX formatting straight--going to plain text--anybody want to fix it when they add the next (...) (19 years ago, 15-Feb-05, to lugnet.events)

  Re: Upcoming AFOL Events List

Another readjustment with FTX- also with some additions February 2005 ===...=== BayLTC, Lecture on LEGO Trains February 16, 2005 7:30pm-8:30pm Museum of American Heritage 351 Homer Street, Palo Alto, CA 94301 Contact: Russell Clark GPLR, Great (...) (19 years ago, 17-Feb-05, to lugnet.events, FTX)