 Events / 1531
Re: Upcoming AFOL Events List
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2005 23:04:53 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Readjusting to chronological order...

upcoming AFOL events (big and small). Please add to the following list (in
chronological order)

Ok, I can't get my FTX formatting straight--going to plain text--anybody want to
fix it when they add the next event?

FEB 2005

* LEGO®Polluza
  February 26th,2005 (Sat) 10 am - 4 pm
  Chapel Hill, NC
  Contact: Joe Meno

* rtlToronto18:Back to the Stack
  Lego Robotics Competition
  February 26th,2005 (Sat),10AM Competitors,
  1PM Audience
  Toronto Ontario
  >http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-020005/
  Contact: Calum Tsang

MARCH 2005
* NMRA Piedmont Division show
  March 12th & 13th, 2005 (Sat/Sun)
  Cobb County Civic Center
  Marietta, GA
  Contact: James Trobaugh

APRIL 2005

* Greenberg Toy, Train and Hobby Show
  Apr 9-10, 2005 (Sat/Sun)
  North Atlanta Trade Ctr
  Norcross, GA
  Contact: James Trobaugh

MAY 2005

* Chicago House of Bricks
  May 6-8
  Chicago, IL
  http://2becontinued.com/hob/
  Contact: Felix Greco

JUNE 2005

JULY 2005

* NMRA National Convention
  July 8-10, 2005 (Fri/Sat/Sun)
  Cincinnati, OH
  http://www.cl2005.com/
  Contact: Paul Janssen and Steve Barile
  (approximately 13 LEGO train clubs in a joint effort to
  create a 48' x 66' layout)