 Events / 1508
Re: GATS 8-9 jan, 2005, great model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2005 04:57:16 GMT

In lugnet.events, Samarth Moray wrote:

   There was once a space family, dont remember their names, and if I am right,

You mean the Jetsons?

The only ones I can think of are the Robinsons from Lost in Space... And I don’t remember anyone yet making a Jupiter II...

Also, I was under the impression that the first spiffcraft was built by Mark Sandlin... was I wrong?

Legoswami Samarth

No, that’s correct.

Mark built the first one (that was posted, at least). You can see this ancient and revered vessel here. He also did an upgraded version, a family-friendly version, a spamcake-powered version, a transforming version, and Bram Lambrecht did a big one. I may be forgetting some.

In any case, the space timeline helps a lot for spacey history like this. Almost as much as an elephantine memory.