 Events / 1506
Re: GATS 8-9 jan, 2005, great model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2005 14:53:18 GMT

In lugnet.events, Kevin Heckel wrote:
It's the spiffcraft design of the infamous Dan Jassim. Instructions are
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=22665 here>. Build a fleet!
Whoo!

Thanks, after that I searched BrickShelf for Spiff, and found a number of
spiffcrafts there, and I found different variations of it.
I will build my own based on that one, but simpler, as I'll have at work for
decoration only.
I'll use the hinge bricks on all sides and add light to the upper tile (transp
tiles).

I was thinking - this kind of small craft/flying saucer - there were pictures of
Kalvin/Hobbes/Spiff on BrickShelf, but I recall other cartoons using the same
type of craft.
There was once a space family, dont remember their names, and if I am right,
then also Mr Magoo has been flying such a craft.
Or am I mistaken here?

BR