 Events / 1403
Re: Aust event 2005 (back-up event name)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.events
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 2004 09:50:43 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown wrote:
Hi all,

I still haven't heard back from Christina, and I have no clue when I will. I
guess we will have to patient ;)  But just in case she can't for some time or it
doesn't work out for us that we become a BrickFest (AU type of thing...),it may
be a good idea, interesting? to come up with a back-up name, just in case the
BrickFest name is too complicated for us under certain conditions...

So let's look forward to all the ideas on a back-up name for us :) ie;
'BrickFair'...

Thanks

Mel

Hello All,
How about ?

Australian ???? Creation !
Australian ???? Creativeaty !
The imaginative Australian ???? Creation !

Question Mark ????  LEGO , Brick , ETC.

Thanks, Teunis.