 Local / Australia / 12739
Re: Aust event 2005 (back-up event name)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 2004 02:59:39 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Pete White wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au, Mel wrote:
I still haven't heard back from Christina, and I have no clue when I will. I
guess we will have to patient ;)  But just in case she can't for some time or it
doesn't work out for us that we become a BrickFest (AU type of thing...),it may
be a good idea, interesting? to come up with a back-up name, just in case the
BrickFest name is too complicated for us under certain conditions...

Why wait for anyone's blessings/restrictions/licensing ?
It would be better if we had our own name and reputation.

Not sure what this obsession with 'brick' is, they were always LEGO blocks to
me  :^)   That's 'block', not 'BLOK' by the way  :^P

Blah! ;) block sounds... blocky ;) and Bricks... BRICKS Pete BRICKS!!! ;)

So let's look forward to all the ideas on a back-up name for us :) ie;
'BrickFair'...

BrickFeast, BrickFederation, Federation of the Brick, Festival of the Brick,
Bricks 'Round The Block, BricksOutBack, Brickathon, Brickathong, Brixpo,
Billunding Blocks, Brickies Lay Borers, Buildabong, Show us your Bricks!,
Brick Convictions, The Sentimental Block, Blockstock the Festival, Brixstacks,
Brick Nation, Off My Blocks!, Brickserve, The Rainbow Brick Serpent...

pete.w

My gosh! lol, have actually come up with a couple there in a few chats...

BrickWorld, BrickLand, The Brick of Oz etc...

Mel