 Events / 1340
  Getting Started with LEGO Trains book at BrickFest

I'm planning on bringing some of my (URL) LEGO Trains books> to BrickFest to sell during the public showing. At BrickFest PDX, several AFOLs bought books before the event, and I delivered in person. If you are interested in doing that this time (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jul-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.books, lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)