 Events / 1337
  Re: Gauging interest in The Hobby Show 2004 - Toronto, ON

(...) <snip> (...) x-posted to parlugment to see if anyone is interested. Anyone? I can bring it up at the next meeting as well. (...) Excellent. (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jul-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, FTX)

  Re: Gauging interest in The Hobby Show 2004 - Toronto, ON

(...) Not to pressure anyone, but just as an FYI... we're hoping to have some idea of whether or not we have enough people as soon as possible. In other words, they are holding a booth for us, but are looking for a final answer soon. By the sounds (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: Gauging interest in The Hobby Show 2004 - Toronto, ON

(...) OK count me in for at least one medium size Sci-fi item - I SHOULD be able to finish it by November, I hope... :p (20 years ago, 22-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)