 Events / 1298
  WAMALUG monthly build challenge

The clock is ticking -- and you have just 60 minutes to build something based on this month's secret theme. Sound like fun? We think so, and that's why we're doing it again. WAMALUG will present its second monthly build challenge at 3 p.m. Saturday, (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jul-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.build, lugnet.fun, FTX) !