 Events / 1298
1297  |  1299
Subject:
WAMALUG monthly build challenge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.build, lugnet.fun
Date:
Sat, 3 Jul 2004 04:41:07 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

The clock is ticking -- and you have just 60 minutes to build something based on this month’s secret theme.

Sound like fun? We think so, and that’s why we’re doing it again.

WAMALUG will present its second monthly build challenge at 3 p.m. Saturday, July 10 (during its regular meeting from noon to 6 p.m. that day) at the George Mason University Arlington Campus Original Building, Room 115.

The club provides the brick, you provide the creativity. After the build we admire each other’s work, take some photos, and toss the parts back into the K8 pool until the next time.

Last month’s theme was PHOBIAS -- and for July? It’s a secret until the build.

In the meantime, here are links to some photos of last month’s challenge, taken by Constantine Hannaher.

“Fear of separation from one’s peers” by Nick Kappatos

So many bricks, so little time . . .

Best,

Craig Hicks WAMALUG Public Relations Coordinator