 Events / 127
  Re: PNLTC Breaks World Record for Longest LEGO train track

Just curious, what was the speed regulator set at for the 42 minute run? "Dwayne Towell" <dwayne@teleport.NO.SPAM.com> wrote in message news:Fzq58y.M8K@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.events)

  Re: PNLTC Breaks World Record for Longest LEGO train track

(...) Each regulator was manned (or womanned!) and had to be adjusted as the train navigated awkward curves or went through a stretch where two regulators were both powering it. Don't ask me exactly how many regulators there were- I wasn't paying (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.events)

  Re: PNLTC Breaks World Record for Longest LEGO train track

(...) train (...) were (...) Actually it was 10. (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.events)