 Events / 1261
  Re: Lego train show in Niagara Falls,Canada

(...) To clarify - I don't know how long the link will be around at the Niagara Review web site. The show will be ongoing daily until Labour Day (Sept 6?). -Rob A> (20 years ago, 27-May-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ham, lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, lugnet.mediawatch)

  cleaning lego bricks

Greetings- Does anyone out there know how to clean legos? I haven't taken my legos out for a while and I fear that they have become dusty. If someone could give me some info I'd really appreciate it. (20 years ago, 28-May-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ham, lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: cleaning lego bricks

(...) Sure, I'll give you some info... I've actually got not just one, but *two* pieces of info for you: 1. Your post is terrifically off topic for *every* *single* *group* you posted it to(a), except, maybe (and this is a stretch) (...) (20 years ago, 28-May-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.general)

  Re: cleaning lego bricks

(...) No, it's offtopic for rtlToronto as well, and that's saying a LOT. Calum (20 years ago, 28-May-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: cleaning lego bricks

Greetings again- Sorry about that. BTW thanks for the link. (20 years ago, 28-May-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: cleaning lego bricks

(...) Vineet-- I wash dirty and dusty LEGO bricks in the kitchen sink using regular dish soap and water--the water temp less than 40 degrees C. Let the bricks sit in the water for a bit, occassionally strirring 'em around with your hands. For (...) (20 years ago, 28-May-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)