 Events / 1231
  Re: Gauging interest in The Hobby Show 2004 - Toronto, ON

(...) I'm curious to know if someone wants to be part of the display do you need them to commit to all three days? Janey (20 years ago, 16-May-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.ca.on)

  Re: Gauging interest in The Hobby Show 2004 - Toronto, ON

(...) Hello Janey, That's a good question. Last year that was probably the most common question I got. And the answer is 'no' you don't have to commit to all three days. In fact, for the 2003 show, we had people who attended for just about every (...) (20 years ago, 16-May-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.ca.on)

  Re: Gauging interest in The Hobby Show 2004 - Toronto, ON

(...) Thanks, that link answered all of my questions and more. You can count this reply as a 'yes' under the 'who is interested category'. Janey "Red Brick" (20 years ago, 16-May-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.ca.on)