 Events / 1100
    LEGO.com MindStorms Forums Contest —Mike Thorn
   Hello, fellow MindStormers and LEGO Builders, Without, ah...any ado, I would like to announce the beginning of a hopefully long series of Community Projects. Run by myself and my fellow Hosts in the LEGO.com MindStorms Forums, this is a concept very (...) (20 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

        Re: LEGO.com MindStorms Forums Contest —Mike Thorn
   (...) I know we got such a huge response here the first time, but at any rate, I thought I would post a little reminder... Only Ten Days left till CC1:Crevasse is over! If you have anything, hurry up and finish it and send it in! So far we've only (...) (20 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.events, FTX)