 Events / 1099
1098  |  1100
Subject:
BrickFest PDX 2004 pictures: Days 1 and 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 15 Feb 2004 08:06:42 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi everybody,

The convention is now 2/3 of the way through, and we have some pictures on the
BrickFest PDX 2004 web site:
http://pdx.brickfest.com/gallery.php

These are only a few of the incredible MOCs on display, in addition to pictures
of sessions and speeches, not to mention some fooling around by SNOT
enthusiasts. Don't drop Jake! And happy Valentine's Day, Christina...

We'll continue posting images, and we'll also link to BrickShelf galleries from
that page. If you have any images of the event you'd like linked, please send me
an email at kelly@bzpower.com.

Live from the Oregon Convention Center,
Kelly McKiernan
BrickFest PDX 2004 Webmasterguy