 Events / *536 (-5)
  Re: Trains at BrickFest

exactly what i plan to do once i have the *gasp* budget for it to go along with my fish tank car "Rolf" <rolf.spamlovesyou.r...fords.net> wrote in news:GFuuFu.87q@lugnet.com: (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Train/Monorail at Brickfest

I can bring my monorail stuff if there is a need for it. I have 3 complete sets (2 6991 and 1 6990) plus a bunch of extra track. Here is what we did with it last time: (URL) may also be able to talk my brother into bringing his 6990. Troy Thomas (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Rail Racers (was:Trains at BrickFest)

Greg & Tom, I pretty much have the Rail Racers system ready to go for the fest. I don't if an area has been layout for the them yet. The drag strip will pretty much take a space of about 4'x 20', so I don't know if the plan is to keep it in the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Historical Set Displays at BrickFest 2001

(...) Ack! Another thing I have to do! :) (...) I'll do what I can to give info--it's going to be hard enough for me to finish the big boat and a few islands before BrickFest! best Lindsay (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.pirates)

  Official announcement: BRICKFEST Name tags

Ok. Here is the situation. I've had a problem with the affiliation, nickname, or website option on the registration page. Names on the name tag will appear as they do on the "List of Attendees" webpage. (URL) If you have any changes to them send (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact